Monday, May 31, 2010

Beautiful people: Gemma Arterton

I love beautiful people and this year, Hollywood has more newcomers which caught my attention. They are so gorgeous on screen that I can't help but wonder how their parents look like. How come two persons of different looks can produce such fine beauty. Ok, my definition of beauty may be different from yours. When I mean beautiful, I mean individuals with either well-proportional features or such interesting features that when combined, it makes them unique yet memorable.

This girl belongs to the first category. Her name is Gemma Arterton.

Who? Which one? You may ask. Honestly I don't remember her name too but when I watched Clash of the Titans, I was struck by her beauty. Let me tell you why.

I was watching Clash of the Titans and I remembered how bored the movie would turn out as I don't really like action movie with ancient settings (eg. Gladiator, Prince of Persia). Anyway, while I was dozing off, I saw this fair lady appearing in the show.

Is it the lighting or what? She looks so fair and has a classic beauty look. Oh and that glitter in her eyes when she smiled in the movie. I totally understand why the male character will fall in love with her, a witch.

She looks so sweet and elegant right? She may look skinny because of her small face but in actual fact, she has a full figure. You know, those Bah Bah kind.

Apparently, Gemma Arterton is an English actress who rises to fame with her character as the Bond Girl in Quantum of Solace, the James Bond movie starring Craig David. At the age of 22, she was the youngest girl ever to be the Bond Girl. I don't remember her then.

More about her, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Arterton


More real-life pictures of her:



Gemma Arterton then in Quantum of Solace:




She looked a bit Chao Lao back then and I think she is more suitable for those roles in those epic films.


Anyway, her next appearance will the role of a princess in the movie, Prince of Persia. I would love to see her again but I hope they won't give her that fringe! haha

No comments: