Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Celebration of Joy

I have really happy lately! Probably it's due to my holidays but I reckon the main reason will have to be the number of people visiting my blog! Alright, I joined this advertising thing by Nuffnang, a very popular online advertising company, where you can advertise the products that subscribe to them on your very own blog and earn money.

Honestly, it means that your blog must have a high visit counts before they will officially start advertising on your blog. As recommended by KT, I decided to try to find out how many people read my blog.

Guess what? For the past 6 days, my blog has a total hit of 182 coming from 85 uniques!!! Wow, that's alot to me! This means that the 85 of you have been coming back to read my blog until it reaches 182 times!

THANK YOU!

No comments: