Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So hot you can't stop!

I woke up real early today! It's so hot lately, don't you agree? Even if it does rain, it will be so humid that your body feels so sticky. I hate such weather. And If you realise, the sun rises early nowadays. It's only 7am and the sun is up and shining! Though I would really love to wake up early to avoid the sun for morning walk, I just can't seem to be early enough! Totally hate it. So instead of heading for my morning exercise, I decided to go to the market instead.

And the reason? It's Tuesday and it's seafood day! Yes, Tuesday is the day where you can get lots of fresh seafood from the market! According to Mum, mostly you won't see any butchers or fishmongers working on morning so it sorts of become a norm that Monday is their rest day.

I'm not really a seafood lover but because of this deadly chili that I bought yesterday from Pu Tien (a Sin Hua restaurant), I just thought it would go really well with seafood (esp flower crabs and fish).

Let me show you the chili that got me addicted!




It tastes quite similar to those cincalok chili that we can find in provision shops or supermarkets. But I find it addictive because of the vinegar that is present! So shiok!


Sorry for the unsightly photo! It looks so messy because after scooping out the chili then I realised I had not taken any picture at all!

DO try it, it's good!

No comments: