Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daiso Trip

With nothing to blog about, I decided to show you what I bought from Daiso a few days ago. Well, there is a Daiso at Sembawang Shopping Centre and I would highly recommend you to visit that outlet if you want lesser crowd (in fact, no crowd at times) or more time dilly-dallying. The branch is huge and spacey. There is so much to see and you can just take your own sweet time without worrying people will push you. Oh, the stuff there are also more organized. So, here's what I bought.
You may or may not heard of these. There are called pom pom scrunchy or marshmallow scrunchy. They come in all sorts of cute colours and it is kind of popular in Japan right now. How I know? I always read this girl's blog (Cheeserland.com) and she is crazy about Japan fashion.




They are so cute. Reminds me of marshmallow and I want to eat them!



Apron in beautiful fabric! I bought two! One in floral and one in cherry print.



This is very useful for people who have long hair and fringe and just want to take a quick shower without wetting the hair. Just wear it and go straight to shower. Oh, it has polkadots!

And last but not least, I did not buy this, but it's just an ukelele which belongs to my classmate. It's the current popular instrument (plays almost like a guitar bu t with four strings). It is so light and they purposely designed it and made it look like a watermelon! Cool!

No comments: