Wednesday, May 12, 2010

David & Geraldine's Wedding 1st May 2010

This is a long overdue post. Anyway, while everyone was enjoying their Labour Day by sleeping late, I attended Des's cousin's wedding held at a church (damn, forgot the name) and her wedding banquet at Raffles Hotel. All I can say is how the grand wedding touched my heart and reminds me the beauty of a church wedding.

I almost cried when I saw the bride entering the church with her father. That is so touching! I wonder who will walk me down the aisle when I have my own wedding. So here, I hope you enjoy the pictures (some taken by my iPhone and others courtesy of Mathilda).


It's quite unique that they do not have a photo album or perhaps they did not show it to us. However, they do have their wedding photos printed out large as potraits.


Interior of the church.... i love the glass painting.


the rite of marriage is sacred.

from left: des's mum, des's aunt (aunt catherine), des's father, des's uncle (catherine's hubby) , des's godma (aunt helen) and des's godpa


exchanging vows and rings

can't wait to kiss the bride haha!

the bride is so happy

family photo

tea ceremony... look at how low the back of her dress went

des came to fetch me for the dinner.... in suit n tie leh!
2 years ago, i wore the same dress for sis's wedding... now, it's so tight that i worried about tearing the dress the whole dinner.


RH has nice murals!

so colonial!


Gerald and Joanne (des's cousin with his gf)

take a look at the menu, it's intimidating! to me lah... cos i'm on diet



des's sis, Mathilda (third from right)


No comments: