Thursday, June 3, 2010

New York New York


Currently, this is what's on my mind. I watched Sex and the City 2 yesterday and it's good. The glamour, clothes, shoes, bags and sex. Everything is so fantastic! But the best thing I like about the show? That will have to be the stories of these four different New York women and how they struggle with their lives. True indeed, such people do exist and I wonder which woman's life will my life be similar to. I wish to be like Charlotte, having a great husband and children but will I turn out to be like Miranda too, as I can be a workaholic at time.

Oh but there's one thing I don't like. Sarah Jessica Parker is not pretty at all. She is short and has a super long face like a witch and then with her eyes. Oh man, kind of unconvincing for me lei! If you do notice, her nails are always short like bitten and her hands are so rough and muscular! *Faints*

Haa! Anyway, do watch the movie! Lots of beautiful dresses!

No comments: