Friday, June 18, 2010

Most Creative Wedding Entrance and Divorce Entrance!

Ok, this is really creative and funny. I came across a recommendation on 8days to watch this video on a wedding entrance whereby the bridesmaids and best men walked down the aisle of the church dancing along to the tune of "Forever" by Chris Brown. It is hilarious and you can tell how the bridesmaids and best men helped by choreographing the dance steps so that the dance will be organized.



Then after uploading to youtube, a video production company decided to copy that idea and came up with a video of how the couple's court entrance will be like if they divorced later! Instead of the best men and bridesmaids, they changed to policemen, lawyers, PAs and judge! Lol! Very bad right? But it's meant to be a joke la. So watch on!




PS: Maybe next time when I get married, I shall try this.. den I get my SAN BA cousins and friends to dance to the tune of "Telephone" by Lady GaGa! wahahahahaha

No comments: