Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Updates of my week

Nothing significant happened to me except I went on a 18km cycling expedition with KT on Monday and hell yeah, I completed the long tedious journey! The result, two days of leg cramps and aches! hahaha.

Nonetheless, it was fun, as I have never cycled so far and I remembered how the two of us had to constantly encouraged one another to continue cycling as we were stuck in the middle of nowhere. So! In the end, we spent a total of 2 hours with KT suffering some scratches on her legs and arms (she lost her balance when I exclaimed "OMG" lol... sorry!). We cycled past some ulu lonkang areas where it was all misty, a forest that looked like one that Alice in Wonderland will get lost in, the Changi airbase where we can see planes touching down and taking off and lastly, Changi Beach where I have never been before.

Highlight of this trip would definitely be that stubborn 1 kg that I lost right away!
I'm skinny! I'm skinny! lol







And to end off, a picture of me in my new shorts, and new bag!


This will be the last post of the week. I will be leaving for Cameron Highlands this coming Friday till next Tuesday. See ya then. Will take lots of nice pictures!

No comments: