Friday, June 4, 2010

Funny request from funny man...

I'm not the kind of person who will anyhow accept any friend requests on Facebook. So the story begins when I received two requests on my iPhone FB yesterday. Both were guys but since I know one of them, I straightaway accepted both.

Sidenote: You know how the pictures will look smaller on the iPhone FB and so I skipped the step of looking at the person's photo before accepting the requests.

So, nothing happened until this afternoon I received a message from one of the guy called P. In the message, he thanked me for adding him and even commented that he saw all my pictures and liked my smile *shudders*. Then he ended off, "tel me... where are you from?"

Where got people say, "tell me..." Only those chee ko cassanova then will do that right? So I ignored that message and went to look at his account. More funny things!

From his pictures, he looks like he can be my father. Lao Hei Bo, old cassanova you know? And apparently he added a lot of pretty girls.

One girl thanked him for adding her on FB and he actually commented that he really liked her black and white profile pic and he thought she looked very seductive, wanted to know where she came from. ROAR!

Then she actually replied, "That is not me but the picture of a Korean actress." LOL


Then this desperate guy still don't feel paiseh! He actually asked, "then why don't you upload one of your pic for me to see." Yuck!!!!!! The girl just ignored him... hahahahaha

His signature intro:

Hi everybody,... I'am your new neighbour, can anyone lend me a 'bowl of sugar' ? ...


I want to dedicated the song "Desperado" to him man!

Desperado...
Why don't you come to your senses?

No comments: