Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday afternoon

And so here I am, on a bright lovely Sunday afternoon, taking in the aroma of my mum's cooking, typing away on my laptop in a leisurely manner, YET GRUMPY ON THE THOUGHT OF HOW MY WEEKEND IS COMING TO AN END!!!

I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is my rest time always so short? Why can't I have less work and more time to do my own stuff? Why is my brain shutting down on itself and my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep mode? Why oh why????

If I continue, I know my list will never end and mum will definitely tell me that I need to go take a nap cos I am not in a good mental state. I can't stop and so I use my blog as a channel for me to vent my anger and frustration.

Pity you but I really have too much to say. My new timetable sees me staying in school on the first 2 days of the week from 8.30 to 5.30. Let's not forget the travelling time that you have to take into consideration. I feel so tired and sometimes I just wish that I can turn into a superwoman when I snap my finger.

My latest assignment requires me to read alot of newspapers and search for 20 different types of grammatical terms. No matter how much I love this module, reading newspaper can be a tedious chore. I have never read so many newspaper in my life for the past week. Though it is almost completed, I still can't shake off the analysing part because whenever I see any words, I will start analysing and grouping them into the various classes.

Scary but true. My tutor said that's the highest attainable level and it means you are a pro now. Good or bad, you decide.

Now, I have to attend an appointment with DSS, hope everyone enjoying their weekend.

PS: DSS is the name of my other module, LOL

No comments: