Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A happy ending

I havent been talking about this on my blog for a nong nong nong time... Guess I am not willing to talk about it or I have been thinking about it ever since I last blog abt it. Today I received an email that I have been looking forward to and I am glad that I have gotten the reply I always wanted. Something that allows me to voice out about what have been bottling up in my heart for so long and something that also tells me that she understands what she did and would like to apologise for. Once again, i need to make this clear. Friends are my support and family is my shield. There's no way I would compromise them for some retards or jerks out in this mysterious world. So, I started the things not because I am jealous or what. But because I care and I do not want the person whom I always care to upset me over and over again.


An happy ending is what I will say and I would not bring this up again as I am grateful for what I have right now. A supportive family (well, not always! hahaha), a caring boyfriend (sometimes can be very irritating! hengster, you better take nice pics of me ah!) and a gang of great friends (meet up more often lei!).

WGSSGANG is not closing any time soon!

No comments: