Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Year 2009!

2009
  • ended those tiring days working at Raffles. Though the work was never-ending, I learnt alot which is helpful to my future.
  • Got the job I want and things went smoothly
  • Taught 3 months at a primary school and have lots of "fun", meeting interesting kids
  • met a "someone"
  • back to school oh yay!
  • buried in books
  • met a couple of nice people who bring joy in my life
  • my 21st birthday
  • was late for once for my exam!
  • went to the flyers
  • watched bodyworld
  • watched alot of movies
  • satisfied with my results
  • travelled!

So here I am and I thought of what I want most from 2010.

A healthy body, healthy state of mind and work hard, play hard. Pamper myself at the end of 2010 with overseas trips! Disneyland, I will see you this yr!

No comments: