Saturday, January 2, 2010

Summing off 2009 and bring it on 2010! (Random pics)


Helloooooooooooo! How are you guys? I am so hyper right now cos I just gotten news that my school starts on 11 Jan! That means I still have one more week to enjoy! WOOHOOO!!!

Pics to share...

Baking session- Mixed Fruit Rock Cakes

Recipe


Desmond says, "Very nice lei!"


Apparently he had sore throat and so when I passed to him, I told him that he can have only 2 while the rest will be shared with his family. The end? I think he finished almost all of it, citing that the rest of the family had tried so they don't want! WTH!! Haha!




Desmond's Mummy's Fruit Tartlets


I love this sooooo much.

That cheapster Desmond said that he made these for me. How much do you believe? Maybe he helped to bring them to my house. hahaha

Anyway, there are damn delicious k! Especially the crust, so crispy and fragrant! I finished almost the entire box all by myself. His mum made even more for my family. And I told her that they are so nice that I want her to teach me! She said yes. Yay!! Wait till I master k!

By the way, I have a story to share on why I love fruit tarts that much. It started with my family used to be very poor when we, 3 siblings are still young. It's only until my father passed away and the 3 of us starts working that our financial status becomes ok. So, last time when my mum brought us to Parkway Parade, she would buy only one or two fruit tarts from Delifrance to share between the three of us. So now, seeing fruit tarts brings back the nostalgic feeling.




Gifts from overseas





I think this is my biggest buy from China. Stupid and not significant right? Went to a supermarket at Wuxi and bought these masks cos they are new products and looks pretty too. Will have a pretty year!

Lip gloss from Victoria Secret. Light pink and dark pink combi


Disneyland chocolate. Main purpose of sis getting this for me cos i like the tin so much. It has parts that pop up! if i go disneyland next year, I think i sure go crazy at their souvenir shop!

Things I got for myself plus Christmas presents from Desmond

1. A Maybelline compact foundation with refill for my face! Cos I'm not born with good skin so i need Maybelline. "Maybe you're born with it, maybe it's Maybelline!" haha

2. A Minnie Mouse 2010 organizer. I must have an organizer cos I got alot of things to write one. haha.. busy woman. Anyway you know how cute Japanese organizer is? They have all the subway routes and maps printed in it. So sweet right. You will never get lost though not useful to me la!

3. A MAC lipstick in Syrup colour and blusher. My 1st MAC products! Simply love all the colours! I am going to try out more colours in 2010! Can't wait for CNY

Pics taken

Mum and I!

We look alike right and stop telling me that I put on weight! I know and I will lose them next week!


Polaroids taken at Michelle's house. Polaroids are cool!

New year eve's dinner

No comments: