Friday, January 22, 2010

Angst

Should I or should I not blog about this?

Well, since I'm writing, might as well share with you...

I hate working with a particular group of people. You do know that you are in school learning to teach using a particular language and yet your keep using your mother tongue to converse with the other members of the group! Apparently I am the only chinese in the group and this is so rude!

Understand what i am saying?

Imagine:

Me: So are we meeting tomorrow to get the book?

She: (checking with the other girl of the same race) apapapapapappaapappaappapapapapap.....

Me: listening and yet trying not to show my frustration cos they had been doing this for the past 2 hrs...

After five min later, and I was damn urgent, I asked with a pleasant tone and sweet smile: So, tomorrow am I still meeting you guys?

She: Ya! (surprised tone) Like what I say just now, dont worry we wun leave you alone! (with a haha)

Me: Oh, cos I dun understand your language.

My other evil twin was thinking, "i wish u pass your english!"

I am not trying to be rude la but honestly dun u think there should be some form of professionalism? My tutor kept saying that one way to improve their use of English is to use them in their daily lives. Come on, you are having an English class and you speak that?!?!

CAnt stand them..... totally regret going to work with them... imagine how our meeting will turn out!

No comments: