Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ra Ra ah a a , roma roma ma, gaga woo la la...

Last week, I was still complaining about school and how long I have to spend in school each day (due to the stupid 3-hrs break on Mon and Tues), before I knew it, 1 and a half week are gone! Fast huh! Busy busy... Assignments are slowly accumulated and i have no motivation to study even though i know there's things to keep me occupied.

Anyway, lately I have been very addicted to LADY GAGA!!! Did you hear her songs? Well, des is a fan of her so he bought her latest cd and the ra ra ah a a just can't get out of my head! Love her man, her weird attitude, outlandish outfits and her easy to hum along songs! who say you have to follow the fashion trend? she proves us wrong! she started hers and no one dare to comment cos she dun give a damn abt it! I want to be like this. haha

PS: you should read 8 days! I got a shock from seeing what she wore! haha

some crazy outfits by her...


go see it at http://gagadaily.com/fashion/

anyway time to do some revision!

No comments: