Friday, January 8, 2010

My China Trip- 6-8 (Shanghai)

夜上海, 夜上海, 你是个不夜城...

And so goodbye Hangzhou, and here comes Shanghai! It took us almost 4 hrs to reach Shanghai that day. We were caught in a traffic jam as people from other provinces were entering Shanghai to spend their weekends. My oh my, what can I say about Shanghai? People always say Shanghai is the best place in China to experience their night life. For me, I think that's the only attraction and splendour of Shanghai.

The ladies from Shanghai are very brand-conscious when compared to ladies from other parts. They worked hard and wouldn't mind spending one month's salary on designers' bags. By the way, their average salary is around RMB 2000. After converting to Singapore dollars, that's roughly 400? Not alot right but all I am trying to emphasize here is the Shanghai 姑娘 are more arrogant and when they choose husbands, they have many requirements.

So, we reached Shanghai around evening and after dinner, we set off to Huangpu River黄浦江, where we will take a ferry ride to experience the beauty of上海. Damn cold the place is!


Cannot tahan the cold wind!


So cute right?




Isn't Shanghai beautiful?


Some more pictures of Shanghai taken during the day...

their housing estates.. so neat


bakery




And so, this last picture shall end my tedious long posts on China...

Bye China, I'll be back!



No comments: