Friday, February 5, 2010

Relief

I am not going to talk about my assignments. With CNY approaching, lots and lots of good news are coming their way. The biggest news will have to be that of my Sis. If you follow me on twitter or facebook, you would have found out by now.

Yes, she's finally expecting!

Definitely something that she has been looking forward to and as her younger Sis, I have heard enough of her worries and grumbling on hoe people get pregnant easily yet she has to be disappointed over and over again. It's not that getting pregnant is "mission impossible" for her, but with what she heard from her gynae, she did get paranoid. Mum and I had to constantly reassure her thAt the time is not right and she shouldn't think so much.

Surprisely, we were right. Seems like her desperation is nt helping her. This news completely cAught by surprise. The least she wants it, the more god gives her. So, a baby coming her/his way, though I have a gut feeling that it's a girl. She's happy and my prayer was answered (i always pray to dad, asking for the wishes of my family to be answered).

Melvin, dad-To-be, starts to get paranoid over Sis and mum, though not admiting, was kind of excited abt being a young Chio ah ma! The mummy-to-be starts experiencing the change and discomfort in her body, well at least now she nv keep complaining. Bro, who's going to be an ah Gu, don't seem to look any different but I guess he must be damn nervous cos he can no longer be naughty if not he won't set a good example. Now what about me? I am just grateful that things r turning out good and finally someone will call me "ah Yi"! Haha. Best of all, my. Sis can no longer fit into the clothes she just bought which means they wil be mine! Wahahahahaha!

PS: my uncles are so happy that they r going to be promoted to granduncle at such young age! Haha

have a gr8 weekend and sending from my iPhone,
Sally

No comments: