Sunday, February 28, 2010

CNY 2010

I'm watching Happy Feet as I upload my long overdue CNY pics...
So slow and the layout is completely different with each time you upload a new round of pics.
While I wait, let's talk about Happy Feet! I love this movie so much cos the baby penguins are so cute! The best part is they really talk like baby. Oh, and their soundtrack was one of the best I have heard from animation.

The story is about how this little penguin called Mambo who cannot sing like all other penguins. And he is deemed as an outcast. The prob is, though he can't express the song in his heart through singing, he can dance really well. From there, he slowly showed the others how dancing can also be acceptable. Thus, the movie is called Happy Feet.
Back to the pics: CNY DAY 1

Handsome Wong



Mum hanged all the red chili and whatever, hoping for abundance of food in the new yr!









CNY DAY 2
My Favourite Picture!

Holding a white tiger, Mori!


My pink hyacinth


Went to visit grandaunt, the one in pyjamas.

2nd uncle's house, specially decorated with all the red flowers and lights and lanterns!

No comments: