Monday, March 1, 2010

Pondering...

Wasn't feeling good yesterday... I mean there are alot of thoughts running through my mind that I constantly have to tell myself that I shouldn't think so much as with time, it will tell. I have just celebrated my 21st birthday not too long ago and the new year has come and I am slowly approaching my 22nd birthday. What have I accomplished so far? What is my plan for future, I ask myself.

I am very ambitious and quite a perfectionist I must say. I wished for things and I tried my best to fulfil every one of them. Till now, I am back in school and I must admit that I am really proud of myslf. However, by the time I finished school I will be 23 and it means that I have to work so damn hard to give myself a good life and find myself a good man to get marry.

I plan to get marry by 30, plan to have children by 30. But right now, I feel like this is a distant plan for me. The reason? I just can't see myself there anytime yet.

That's it and I consoled myself that it's ok, that's not a big deal. Currently, I am still young and I shouldn't think so much. "Maybe I should focus on other things like my current life." I persuaded myself.

With that, I asked how satisfied I am with my school work and so. Even though, I am having my one-week break right now, I am not in any resting state. My assignments for next term amount up to 6 and I mind you, these 6 assignments are only those that I can start with right away. There are 2 more that have to wait till school reopens. Hell, MOE is certainly not a place where you can try to skive or cheat a little.

But I am ultra satisfied with my work so far as I did not pressure myself to get A but turn out that my work was still quite a standard. However, when I am doing my stuff, I suddenly have that abrupt thought that while I am so busy with my life, are you busy with yours too?

Many of you will say yes immediately! Complaining about your housework, work or so on. However, I am thinking about a certain someone, are you busy with your life too? Or are you busy with just my life and nothing more?

To end, I have to think of something happy.. I will be meeting two groups of friends this week for dinner, KT, SH and Joan. Haven't seen them for quite some time especially Joan and finally we can go Changi Airport together! Oh, and there is a paramore concert that I will be catching this weekend. Have fun all of you.

No comments: