Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do I look like my mum?

It's blogging time again! I decided to make Wednesday my official mobile blogging day as I could make use of the boring 1.5 hr journey home to blog a new post. Anyway, my Sis introduced me to this hair makeover app on iTunes and I was having a hell of a time playing with the different hairstyles and laughing so hard at each of the final results!

Let me show you some...

In long hairs:

#1 Long curls
#2 "goldilocks" wannabe waves
#3 Kate Hudson look


In medium length hair:
#4 Sweet curls though my head is cone-shaped
#5 Red head

In short hair:

#6 Stylish look

#7 Punk look
#8 Windy hair

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE MY MUM?

ME
MY MUM
MY SIS


I think so you know. Though I kind of like the last look cos I feel so 80s. But I cant foresee me growing old and looking like my mum! That would be soooo funny! Hope you enjoy the post!

No comments: