Friday, March 26, 2010

So addictive!


This is the thing that I am crazy with lately: Campbell Corn with Mushroom Soup!

Well, I am not a fan of cream soup to begin with... I still prefer the normal Chinese boiled soup BUT I am definitely a fan of SOUP! My best record? I can drink one full big bowl of soup after having a full meal. More soup for supper, and leftover for the next day's morning!

But this Campbell soup, though nothing special, still makes me crazy! Cos, being the smart girl I am, decided to add potato cubes to it!

Instead of cooking a can which can get salty and too strong the taste, I always use half a can and add more water. Now, you must be wondering, "So little, sure very tasteless one!" You are absolutely wrong! There's one thing called "SEASON TO TASTE". The starch from the potato will thicken the soup for me and I just have to add a bit of salt and pepper and VOILA!

Now, always remember the can is actually the concentrated form of the soup so do not add too little water! Later drink too much hair will drop!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: