Thursday, March 11, 2010

Love my lomo app!

I'm so sick of Jack Neo's saga. Guys like him, who said they just made a very normal "mistake", seem to be oblivious to the fact that they always end up making multiple mistakes. Enough said, I think the newspaper should stop dedicating such a big page of the entertainment section to him man. I want to know about other celebrity as well!

Good news for iPhone users! If you are yearning for a camera that can take artistic pictures, well, you don;t even have to buy one! Just download this particular app on your iPhone and you can starting taking pictures with lomo feel. I am not going to share what app it is. Go search it yourself, haha!

Some pictures taken lately...

I named this picture: "Poppy and her soulmate, longing for a better tomorrow"

My fav picture!

I think i look like my bro in this picture!

I know very vain la.

No comments: