Thursday, February 11, 2010

5 things I like about CNY

Hi all,

This shall be the last post before Chinese New Year. So, I will share with you ten things I like about CNY.

In case you don't know, I love CNY! It is my fav holiday!

5 things I like about CNY:


  1. AngBaos!!! I love collecting angbaos but not becos of the money but simply because I love to see the various angbao designs. They are so lovely can! I have hundreds of different kinds of angbaos in my cupboard and mayeb one day I will share with you.

  2. Food. Well, there are some food which my mum will only cook once in a long while and one of them is raddish cake. Her raddish cake is delicious and because of the work involved, she rarely makes it and even if she does, my bro will finish it fast.

  3. Gambling. The poker, ban luck and chor dai di are not easy to resist. Who cares about losing, as long as you have kakis and the atmosphere is so right.

  4. Dressing up: This year, I have lots of dresses and shoes to wear. 2 flats, one super cute and comfy platform heels. Oh, and I can paint my nail ultra red!

  5. Flowers and red decoration: Mum will definitely decorate the house. She will buy lots of red decorations and stick all over the wall. She will hang fake chili and vege harvests to signify abundance of food. There will also be lots of colourful flowers on both sides of the corridor.

Hereby, I shall wish all of you all the best in your new year, less worry, more happy things to celebrate and enjoy this holiday! Huat ah!

No comments: