Saturday, February 27, 2010

No permission from got god of fortune

Haha... Going to share smth funny. Yest, I went with mum to the paya lebar韭菜诚皇庙, then she asked me to go pray to the GOd of fortune for permission to get a lucky number from him to buy 4d. So I asked keenly and sincerely the first time saying, "GOF, I have nv struck 4d and toto before or any kind of windfall, I want to ask for more money so I can bring my mum oversea for holiday N put it to good use, can you give me a number?" The Answer is a
笑杯! So mum said I must try 3 times, so the
second time I changed my question, "you dun wan me to have sudden windfall huh, u want me to get a steady job and saved?" the answer is still a 笑杯! So I still couldn't believe it, I asked the final time, "are you sure? Very very sure?" guess what the answer is? Still a 笑杯! Hahaha
mayb a god of fortune do exist afterall...

No comments: