Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Double 2 (Part Two)

It's DECEMBER!
Start counting down...

5 days to Aunt and Cousins' arrival
11 days to Pay Day
21 days to my driving test
22 days to KT's birthday
23 days to Mic's arrival
24 days to Xmas
26 days to HK trip!

So on my actual birthday, I was pleased and grateful to receive over 60 birthday wishes from my friends! Thank you so much. I had a wonderful day with Des, shopping and caught the very entertaining and thrilling movie, Next Three Days by Russell Crowe.

Then we had dinner at Crystal Jade Herbal Restaurant and it was fantabulous! I had a great time shopping for clothes and body care products at Watson!

Some pictures to share...



My birthday present from Des






Nice right?







Oh and before I end, I wanna share with you this song that I love. I remember hearing this song; Physical sang by Joanna Wang and I love the beats and repeated lyrics. It was only until I caught Glee today then I finally know who's the original singer and how cute the MTV was. Check out the video!

No comments: