Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Double 2 (Part Three)

So, I finally get to meet SH and KT after what seems like such a long time! I think the last time we met was two months ago?

Anyway, these two girls were nice enough to bring me on a shopping trip! To get my birthday present which was a Mac Blusher that I love! (michelle, thanks too!) We went to Orchard and walked super long ok! KT even treated us to bubble tea from Happy Lemon from Ion's basement and I was smart enough to choose Blueberry Magic Burst! They went with some milk tea and grapefruit tea and were complaining about how "not-nice" their drinks were! LOL! See, reading 8days has its benefit ok!

So here comes the pics...




After some shopping, we were so tired and so we went to Es Teler at Level 4 of Far East Plaza for some Indonesian food.






Pics courtesy of KT! Thanks girls!

No comments: