Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FAILED!

The verdict is out!

I FAILED MY DRIVING PRACTICAL TEST...

For once in my life, I was pretty certain that I will not pass this time round. I mean, there are other moments in my life where I was initially doubtful of my achievement but yet had that premonition which told me that I would pass without fail. It's just that I worried too much. For instance, my basic theory, advance theory (which I really did last-minute reading) and many more exams.

Get what I mean???

So, I went for a warm-up lesson before my test and hell no, I thought I would be more steady in driving around circuit but hmph, I got scolded by my stupid instructor for striking the kerb la, blah blah blah...
What's worst?
He even sighed and shook his head many times! It can be a pretty amusing sight if you were there at that time.

Nonetheless, I still went ahead for the time and FAILED!

Nope, I wasn't nervous. I did strike the kerb (VERY slightly until you won't feel but the tester was smart enough to open the door to check) when turning inside the crank course. OH! And my S course was totally the opposite of the warm-up. I did not hit the kerb like what my instructor wished for!

Instead, I think I made more mistakes outside the circuit which I thought I did better in. The tester was pretty particular bah. But still, I resign to my fate of not passing the first time.

Like what my mum says, "Nevermind la, what's yours is yours. You need more experience mah!" I couldn't agree more! I felt that I wasn't ready and so I need another try.

I guess I shouldn't expect too much from others and myself too and I am glad that this heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders before my trip to HK!

No comments: