Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Xmas Pics

Was invited to Aunt Helen's Xmas gathering. Woke up early to dress up...




Des and I turned out to be the first to arrive for the gathering as many went for their Xmas mass...

Seeing Aunty Helen busying around, I offered to help and there I was helping with the rolling of some gula melaka kueh in coconut shavings... Hope I was right with the terms used haha

Des's family reached soon after and Mathilda caught me in action!

There after, more and more people came...


Des's nieces who are like a few years younger than him!


The star of the party was here: Baby Alyssa!
She's almost the same age as Baby Lucas!

She's so fair and adorable! If she's sleepy, she will find a comfortable position and slowly drift off to sleep! Very cute!







Baby Alyssa's parents: Christina and Andrew

Uncle Siong Thye and Aunt Helen: host and hostess of the gathering

That's all! Oh and not to forget my Baby Lucas! He was sick lately, poor boy. But he is adorable as always!

LOVE HIM TO THE MAX!

No comments: