Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dinner at Nonya Memories

After spending an afternoon with Aunt and cousins at Parkway Parade, Mum, Des and I decided to have our dinner at Heartland Mall. It was Des's recommendation to try out this nonya restaurant called Nonya Memories (if I get the name correctly). Apparently, it's a pretty new restaurant and Mum was very tempted by the Ayam Buah Kelak that she saw on the menu. Here's what we ordered:

Sambal Prawns

our favourite Sambal Ladyfingers
the sauce is damn shiok ok!

Ayam Buah Kelak
my camera's macro function is pretty good hor?

Zesty Chicken Crunch (so so only)

Overall the food is pretty good considering that they are like those home-cooked meals and the price is cheap too.

Happy us!

PS: Before I end off this post, I just wanna say how grateful I am for having Des as my boyfriend. Maybe I didn't really mention much about him in my blog cos I always have this idea that girls shouldn't praise about their bf or they will jinx the r/s. But! I am always so happy when he knows what my mind is thinking and how he can make me smile the whole day through the smallest actions so THANK YOU DES!

No comments: