Monday, November 29, 2010

Resort World Sentosa/ Festive Hotel

Earlier on, I mentioned that Hotel Michael is the best hotel among all at RWS. So why did I say so? That's because I get to go to try out Festive Hotel not long ago where I invited my family along.

Festive Hotel is a family-themed hotel so it is not surprising to find kids running along the corridor, playing and shouting at the lobby and splashing at the pool. This is definitely not your usual rest and relax hotel. It feels more like a chalet and the cleanliness of the room has ought to improve.

First, we were greeted by the orchid wallpaper in the lift. A bit cheena but nonetheless, they are smart in using orchids for the theme as the wallpapers really beautify the room. If not, I'd just think of it as a chalet with its dark furniture.

More orchids to come.





As usual, checked in at 3pm.

A little disappointed when we stepped into the room. The colour was so dull and old-looking. But then, we saw our little balcony overlooking the pool. I think the facilities were the one that made our trip a worthy one. They have a huge pool when compared to Hotel Michael. Initially, I thought there wouldn't be any pool and so I did not bring any swimming costumes along. Oh, and the gym was huge too! With an open space for your own aerobic class and edgy gym equipments, it just made me feel like a gym bug when I stepped into it. Too bad, it just made me feel like one and not be one! lol


Th orchids on the ceiling





posted the picture cos we were so silly to take self-portrait without realising that I forgot to zoom out.


Dirty sofa behind!





Check out the toilet. Not as nice as Hotel Michael right? I like toilets with small tiles or mosaic tiles. Maybe next time my future house's toilets will be like this.

Then, mum, sis and bro came and joined us. Started playing cards and forgotten to take pictures.

Some pictures to end off my post. The night view from our room. Isn't the pools gorgeous?






Oh and just when I was doing my work on my laptop (sad but true), I heard some banging noise outside and I thought someone was knocking the door. Then I saw lights coming from my balcony and guess what? There was fireworks coming from Sentosa!





Will be trying Hard Rock Hotel next!

No comments: