Friday, November 26, 2010

Double 2 (Part One)

So! Finally the day is here!
The day when I was brought to the world by my lil chubby and cute mama...
Before I start with my birthday and new year resolutions, let me share about something silly that happened to me yesterday!
I thought that I'm supposed to go to school for a Maths class today until I checked with my classmate then I realised that last week was the last lesson!
OH MY!
Imagine the birthday girl happily walking to the classroom only to find no one in the class! HAH!

Well, this semester has been a really hectic one like I always say.
Lots of assignments and meet-ups for projects that I can't wait for my holidays to come.
Now that it's here, I'm slightly overwhelmed by the sudden change in pace
I woke up this morning at 6.30am like how I usually do and I just find it hard to believe that there's nothing waiting for me to do!

No assignments?
No readings?
No editing?
WHAT?!?!

Am I really that free?

Suddenly, I feel so empty!

So, I spent my morning thinking of the things that I want to achieve for the upcoming year.
Here it goes...

I want:

1. Better skin
I have been religiously applying moisturisers, facial masks, facial creams, squeezing blackheads and whats not in the hope that I will become prettier as I age! I'm sick of people giving me the "You're 22?!" look every time they ask about my age. Since I can't look young anymore, I can only compensate by preserving how I look now, hehe!
2. Better health
This year I'm plagued by alot of ulcers! All because of my braces! But I vowed I'll take good care of myself more now.

3. More $$$
Self-explanatory! It can never get enough!
4. Productive year
Ok, I guess as you grow older, you have a purpose in life. I have a lot of breaks this year and I am really grateful that I get enough rest as well. I hope next year will also be the same. I hope I do well in whatever I face and hopefully can travel around the world more too!

5. Huat Ah!
Since four is an unlucky number, I end with a HUAT!

Ok, some photos to share...
On Wednesday, Des bought me a Strawberry Shortcake for my birthday and this is also the first time that I learnt that he doesn't know how to light a lighter! LOL
Imagine me standing there waiting to cut my cake and I saw him trying real hard with the lighter! That is soooo funny!











More celebrations coming up...

No comments: