Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW

Oh my! I just realised I haven't been blogging for so long... Have been really busy with school and assignments. Tons of them this semester and I'm struggling to get them done. One more week, nope, it's another four more days and it marks the end of Year 2 Sem 1! Woohoo and I am going to enjoy yet another long holiday!

Oh and not to forget my birthday! Sad that the last day of school falls on my birthday! Hate to go school but luckily, there's no exam. I still have one two assignments to complete and I'm free....


And aunt and cousins are coming in dec! Can't wait to see the two lovely girls! oh and and, I am going hk toooooooo.. how can I forget abt that... I am also going to give Harry Potter one last chance. My coursemates have been telling me how good it is especially the books and I should not just give up reading it! Well, I will try during the holidays and see if I will get enchanted by the wizardland! lol

No comments: