Friday, October 22, 2010

It simply makes my day!

I just had my Math presentation and I'm extremely delighted and proud right now because my tutor just praised me in class. It's not like I did exceptionally well for my presentation where I taught all the right things. My tutor just praised me for possessing the natural air of a teacher.

She said that I have the attributes of a teacher where I teach, give simple instructions and then pausing to make sure that pupils are following. Then everyone started looking at me and clapped! Wow! You have no idea how much this means to me. She continued by saying that I did show step-by-step working and tapped on my previous grp mates' teaching.

At this point of time where I'm still pretty clueless if this job is going to be a long term one, I received the confirmation by my tutor and I guess I'm really suitable for teaching. :)

No comments: