Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Being a housewife is not easy...

Mum went over to Sis house to take care of baby and her during her confinement period. So, here I am, on a Wednesday night, sharing with all of you my thoughts (or perhaps unhappiness) on the past three days where mum is not at home.

I still prefer to study and mind my own business! It's definitely not easy with mum not around as I realised the routine tasks of putting the clothes to be washed, hanging out to dry and finally folding and ironing are a bitch!

It totally drained my energy! Well, I have never felt this tired doing housework. It felt as though I was mugging consecutively for 3 days! Maybe, studying for examination or chiong-ing assignments wasn't as tired as doing housework!

In fact, I just had to do all those and I was not expected to sweep, mop or clean the floor.

After doing all those housework, I still had to continue doing my work!

That's not all, my sorrow didn't end just here! If there's any housework that I hate the most, it will have to be ironing! It's like my greatest fear! I can't explain why but I do know the creases on the clothes after ironing can make me go crazy!

But why I still offer to do all that? I did it for the sake of my mum. I do not want to trouble her to come back home and clean up after us (me n my bro). Yet, helping others can be pretty unrewarding at times. No appreciation and initiative just made me feel utterly disgusted.

PS: Fine! You said you can manage on your own then you better prove it with causing inconvenience to others or end up having mum cleaning up after you!

Can't wait to go sis's house tomorrow!

No comments: