Sunday, October 3, 2010

The newest baby of my family: Baby Lucas :) (Day Four, Five and Six)

It's Sunday and I just spent one night at Sis's house. Will update this post with more pics of Lucas.

Day Four
I did not get to visit Lucas and Sis on Day Four as I had lesson. So, Sis sent me some photos of him.













Day Five
This is the day where Lucas discharged from hospital and get to go home. Woke up early to cook rice wine chicken with black fungus for Sis. Looked yummy? It tasted fantastic!


And so, Lucas reached home and he slept in his new baby cot with animals mattress.

Stretching



Oops Lucas shit again


Day Six

Stayed over at Sis's house and baby Lucas had his first bath at home. Smelled good and he fell asleep after that.


Artistic picture taken by me using my iPhone

No comments: