Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yawn...

Remember I mentioned that this week shall be a super hectic week? Well, IT IS!!!!!!
Oh my! It's only Wednesday and I'm already feeling so grumpy and tired! I have never had so many group discussions in a week and the workload and nervousness are just killing me! Despite trying to sleep early every night, I still feel so sleepy and lethargy. I also realized that I have to go to school by 9.30am for 4 of the weekdays! Today school lasts from
9.30-6.30pm! And on Friday, it'll be 9.30-5.30pm! What a vast difference from last week where I only have to attend 3 out of 5 days! Damn sian lor!

What's worse! I totally hate squeezing with those working adults in the train during peak hours! Especially morning! You know how these people like to take a copy of the free newspaper and suddenly being very "knowledgeable" or "smart", they will read them in the train. Then, you have more and more passengers coming into the train while those idiots just stood there and continuing reading! As if the newspaper won't poke us! It's not like they just read a page. They still attempt to flip to the next page with the newspaper sticking to my back! WTF! Some are real "nice" though! They still purposely fold the newspaper into smaller parts so they won't take up a lot of space! Wah...... As if it makes a BIG difference! The poke is still there and it's harder cos your newspaper is thicker! Damn them!

My days are horrible yet they still want to make it more terrible!

No comments: