Friday, June 29, 2012

Renovations (Part 3)

So yest, we settled choosing the curtains for the fourth level and also the laminate used for the cupboard (carpentry work). And this time round, we also made a trip to his new house to take a look at the almost-finished product. 

Since there was no one in the house, we took a much longer time to tour the place. Looking at the flooring, the cabinets in the kitchen (which I am looking forward to cooking in there) and even the bathroom. Well, the bathroom uses a much lighter colour and so basically, it looks bright and hotel-ish. And I think I finally decided on which is my favourite part of the house- the study room!

Here is a reason why...

LOL I know right. A pool view which we won't have access to! Better than nothing. We stood there for a while looking at the view and it just made us feel so calm. And I really like these condos behind des's house. Very resort style.

Since we spent the afternoon at the furniture mall, we also went to see a few furniture shops. They have the zen style, the country style (white wooden furniture), the laura ashley style (floral) and also the more traditional asian style (with rose wood and a lot of gold). It was fun and an eye-opener for me!

Definitely looking forward to seeing more renovation work taking form. ;)

No comments: