Friday, December 16, 2011

Random Outings...

So, three weeks have passed since the start of holiday and I have gone out on several occasions with friends and family.

Some updates on the places and things that I have done lately...


Dinner @ City Square Mall with SY and Mic

Haven't met up with them for a very long time since everyone is busy with their own thing. SY just got a new job at Novena Parkway hospital and Mic is preparing for her final year exam. As for me, I am free and so I want to meet them to update on our lives. We decided on City Square Mall as it was located near SY's workplace and it was also quite quiet there.

My belated birthday cake from them... I think they know that I love kueh and they said they bought kueh lapis so my family can have it. Haha... very thoughtful...


Had dinner at Astons... treat from SY cos she is working now! Thanks SY!

We haven't take such photos for a long time too. See, my iPhone 4s camera is so clear and sharp!

Meet up more often girls!


Singing K at Teo Heng with Family


the very excited lucas...

some hokkien hit song!

Lucas has been very busy playing with the mic and whatever that he saw...


Farmart and Qian Hu Aquarium

Have been there many times before and there is nothing much to see honestly. It is located at Lim Chu Kang area. You can just google for the place. I think Farmart is like a ghost town, very Malaysian... Don't believe? Look at the pictures yourself.

Unchained parrots... scary...


Pay $4 to feed their fishes... haha
Large fish pond

Lucas's distractions...


Then we went to this corner behind the fish pond where there was a mini zoo...

Huge tortoises

Mega huge frogs...

Mice that look scary... They look like they will get mutated anytime and the cages were so dirty...

Rabbits!

More birds...

goats...


The guy who didn't seem interested or fascinated by the whole mini zoo thing...

Basically, it's a ghost town...

Then, we drove to Qian Hu Aquarium which was not too far from there.

Tortoises for sale!

Fishes...

Gigantic cat fishes

more fishes...
And more fishes... (parrot fish I think?)

No comments: