Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas and Boxing Day 2011

Well, I should say I am very "happening" this year. LOL
I spent my Christmas Eve, Christmas and Boxing Day all with my closed ones and I can safely say I have a life!

So, Christmas Eve was spending watching Sherlock Holmes with Des and as usual, we went to Des's godparents' house for Christmas lunch. All of des's relatives attended and I must say, it was kind of hard initially to blend in with them but I tried. It was a pleasant lunch and meeting his relatives that I have not met for some time.

Then, dinner was at Michelle's house. Her family organised a dinner party and KT and I were invited. SH did not attend because she wanted to spend her Xmas with her family instead. They really prepared well with food, Xmas tree and the three of us spent the night chatting away. Thanks Michelle for inviting us over! :)





contributed these... apparently, they were well-received...




Boxing Day started with meeting SY and Mic to sort of celebrate SY's belated birthday. We just chit chat and passed SY her belated birthday present. Next, I met up with Des in the late afternoon and we had dinner at Imperial Treasure at RWS. Our first day trying the food at Imperial Treasure La Mian and Xiao Long Bao and we were quite satisfied with it.


I thought the XLBs were very tasty. Nicer than Ding Tai Fung's? The meat was tender and fresh.
The other two dishes were good too.

Des's favourite Gong Bao Ji Ding...

Gan Bian Si Ji Dou or fried french beans with minced meat... I like this more...


Fried rice
Corn soup with crab meat to share... Minjiang's better!


Then, we went on exploring other parts of RWS and took some pictures at new locations!
It was very windy that evening... But with the playing of Christmas carols in the background and the cool weather, it felt very romantic and I felt as though we were in another country all of a sudden.
The Waterfront

The link in the background connects Vivocity to Sentosa.

Feels like Darling Harbour in Sydney...

We continued walking and came upon a cave with waterfall.
Great spot to take pics!


So, I guess Xmas ended on a happy note and I am looking forward to New Year Eve where there will be more celebrations and lots of foodddddddd again...

No comments: