Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Cousins: En en and Mei Mei

The girls came back to Singapore with their mum on the first week of Dec and I think I have spent enough quality time with them, bringing them out and most importantly playing with them!


See how much they grow!

You won't believe if I tell you that it's not hard to play with them because these two mischievous girls really treats me like their age! Lol. And they love to call me Ah Li instead of Sally Jie Jie. Now that they are going back to NZ soon, I thought it may be good that I dedicate one blog post to my adorable 'playmates' hahaha...

Ever since I lent them my iPhone, they have been obsessed with it, begging me to lend them every time they see me. Funny thing is that they even know how to use a certain app (Tzuki Snap) and have been creatively snapping random pictures and video-ing!

Here are some of their creations, mostly coming from Mei Mei.






 hahaha.. look so real!








The captions that you see on the pics all came from them!

No comments: