Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reminisce 2010...

I know it's kinda funny that I'm interrupting my HK posts with this but I think it's obligatory for me to express my feelings and thoughts of this wonderful year.
If you have read from my twitter lately, I mentioned how much I love 2010.
In fact, I think this is the best year I have ever had.

I love how I am now, working and studying co-currently. Of course, it ain't easy but I have never felt better. Not only am I "growing" intellectually, but also in experience! I feel that I mature a lot. 

My relationship is more stable now (touch wood).
I can study and yet receive allowance to support myself and my family. 
I can buy the things I want (not that I can't do that in previous years but rather buy more expensive stuff). 
I can save more $.
I see bonuses!
I have better relationship with friends.
I travel twice, one to KL/Cameron Highland and one to HK.
I grow in size but HAPPY with my look and body (see! I told you I mature and no longer care about what people say).
I am an aunt!
I had plenty of rest and fun, all thanks to the many holidays and breaks throughout the year!

I am happy, and that is the most important of all :)

No comments: