Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Chinese New Year Confession

I'm officially on holiday right now!
Wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it great?
CNY is my favourite festival, probably because I came from a rather traditional family who practises the habit of preparing and celebrating CNY! So, needless to say, I am really looking forward to this day!

However, this year's CNY is so closed to Xmas and New Year Day that it is so rushed for me to prepare. I remember telling myself very year that I will  really put some thoughts in what I will be wearing, making-up for that special day but I always ended up being sloppy about it.

My woes? MONEY!!!!
Yes, I always ended up backing last minute when I calculate the total amount of $ that I will be spending and my brain will automatically stop sending signals to my hands. This year is no different. The other day, I went shopping with mum and sis at Marina Square and we went to Zara. So Zara was having some sale and mum began picking clothes for me to try. Interesting enough, they fit nicely and I was forced to buy all three pieces. 
It amounts to $200 ok!

Then, I questioned mum: "I spent so much today! What about my CNY clothes?"

Straightaway, mum replied: "What CNY clothes?! Those are your CNY clothes lah! So nice already still want to buy those ugly ones meh?"

With that being said, I guess I have to announce that I'm going safari-themed this CNY because all three tops she chose for me were the same design but only different animal prints!
Totally FML!

Please don't laugh at me if you see me wear the same thing, Mum said it's the "in" thing lol!

新年快乐!

兔年发大财!

发!

No comments: