Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

10:52 I am waiting for the time to leave my house for school. Today is the last day of my English tests and I can't wait for it to be over. Prepared? Somehow. But all I want now is for Thursday to be over and welcome my long weekend with a smile and long hrs of sleep.

One thing I like about travelling from west to east during evening is I can watch the beautiful sunset. Recently, the day seems to be longer and sometimes even after dinner (around 7 plus), the sun still has not set. Therefore, on the way home, sunset is always a common sight. You see how the sky changes colours. The rich golden hue slowly dimishes behind the bright blue sky and darkness befalls. It's sooooooo gorgeous. The sky changes colour every minute. Hence, look up to the sky and you never know what you will see that night.

Isn't it beautiful?

No comments: