Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools' Joke? Maybe not...

Honestly, you guys must have heard about the latest news on radio: Ris Low's join to Shan & Ross show turned out to be a prank played by 987fm.

Well, for those of you who don't already know, read this-->
http://zazabong.blogspot.com/2010/04/boomz-publicity-stunt-or-real-987fm.html

I used to like 987fm. It was my favourite station during my Secondary school days where I would spend all afternoons listening to songs, memorising lyrics. Jean Danker was my favourite DJ at that time. However, things started changing when there was new DJs joining and Jean no longer stayed at 987fm after her breakup with Daniel Ong.

987fm started going downhill with their terrible choice of DJ helming the busy timeslots. The Muttons, Dan and Young blah blah blah were a torture to listen to! It really BECOMES their talkshows (cos they are still doing it). Talk nonstop and laugh nonstop. It was not entertaining at all. Since then, I switch t0 Class 95 and realise that there are many more serious DJs who are doing a great job.

So when I first heard of 987fm hiring Ris Low to join Shan and Ross in their show, I knew it must be a joke. Honestly, this is atrocious. Someone who can't speak proper English to be a DJ, they must be out of their minds and you think our MDA will allow.

I am not going to talk about what happen but just going to give my two cents' worth. 987fm is not going to improve if they kept doing such silly acts. They degrade themselves by making fun of Ris and played such prank on the listeners. Secondly, Ris is really kuku! She don't even give herself the chance to change herself if she keeps allowing people to make fun of her. I think her parents are not helping her at all. Bet her papa is also kuku!

PS: I said that of her papa cos I read in an old interview 8days conducted with Ris's father and he said he encouraged Ris to continue staying in this industry as he supports her and thinks that she will learn more if she keeps making mistakes. My mum would have locked me at home if I were her!

Happy Easter!

No comments: