Monday, April 26, 2010

8 DAYS: The BEST Monday I ever had

As usual, Monday is the day of the week that I always look forward to. Even though I have Monday blues at times, I know THIS will pull me through Monday.

THIS thing is none other than 8DAYS! Yes, my favourite magazine. I think I am its biggest fan, religiously buying every issue and relish in the stars and stories that are covered. Reading it is my favourite past time and I know how much I suffer when I had to tarhan till end of the week to read a copy during exam week.

So, last Monday, I got my brother to buy a copy of 8DAYS for me and guess the surprise I received.


8DAYS got its new look! Changed inside and outside and still looking fabulous!
So, while I was flipping through the pages, I thought I saw something familiar. Then, on closer look...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


DID YOU SEE THAT?! IT'S MY NAME: SALLY!!!

Yes, the letter that I wrote in has been chosen as the letter of the week! Cool or what? The best letter on the first issue of 8DAYS with a new look! Totally exhilarated! It feels like I struck lottery (though I never strike before)!

Well, it's the second time I won this thing but honestly, this time feels so much better!

The prize I won. TIMEX watch or maybe a facial set. Not really sure but the prize is not that. The prize to me is having my letter printed in who knows how many ***************************************copies!

I shall frame this for memory!

No comments: