Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sad sad week....

First and foremost, I have to say that I have a ultra sucky week! I am so glad that this week is coming to an end soon! Hell, so many unlucky things happened to me and I wonder if if I am really down on luck.

No 1: I caught someone stealing my shoes and I do not want to elaborate further.

No 2: I had to rush and complete my assignment which was due yesterday and the feeling of doing last minute work is simply terrible! The feeling of worrying that I cannot finish on time and yet at the same time have to work my tired brains and body. Haiz, just terrible and horrible.

No 3: Because of the last minute work which made me stay up for 24 hrs without sleep, my immune system could no longer take it and I am sick! Sadness...

So I declare that for the upcoming maths paper, I will do anymore last minute revision!

Stay tuned for new posts (with loads of pics!)

No comments: