Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Week... "Lusheil"















To our readers... Let me introduce myself... I am Sally's eldest sister.. "Lusheil"... her idol... her role model... WHAHAHA!

I have came to support her blog... or should I rephrase... I am using her blog as I am too lazy to start one of my own ;-)

My Week is a terrible one.. having plenty of conflicts with my mother-in-law, my bitchy colleagues and my ex-school mates. Plus, I have freaked myself out with the ghost stories that my colleagues shared during lunch time.. Anyone interested?? Leave a shoutout msg... I will share in details in my next post.

Hope this weekend will be enjoyable and my next week will be better...

Than it shall no longer be "My Blue Corner"... "My Happy Corner"?? Any suggestions?

P.S: Anyone who like to know more about our "Yan Tao" bro, pls checkout his blog at

http://jackson-myphilosophy.blogspot.com/


LUSHEIL :-)







No comments: