Monday, March 17, 2008

My son kidnapped?!?!

This is an REAL incident taken not too long ago...

It's a round 10 plus in the morning when i was bathing and i heard my mum answered a phone call. She was standing outside my bathroom talking in a very loud, agitated manner, like purposely wanted me to listen to her conversation.

Of cos, all this is spoken in Chinese.

Mum: "What? You want how much? I have no money lei! What!!!! $50000?! You crazy ah, our house so poor, where got so much money!!! Aiyah, they want to hack you? U tell them, hack whatever they like! Best thing is to hack u into many pieces!!! What u say? I cannot hear you!"

And there ended the conversation. Immediately after bathing, i went out and asked my mum what exactly happened. She told me that there is a guy who called just now and from what she can hear, the background was very noisy, most likely called from a public phone or what (MY MUM CAN BE A DETECTIVE, SHE ANALYSES ONE). The guy spoke in a sobbing way:

"Mama, i was kidnapped (in chi)."
"They say they want to hack me!"
When my mum asked how much they wanted, he actually asked back my mum "You have money? They say they want $50000 lei."

Based on what my mum told me, he doesn't sound like those Mainland Chinese but rather a local. And she said this guy is smart to call in a noisy background cos his voice wun be heard clearly n he can cheat old aunties easily. Unfortunately, he met my mum. Seriously, dunno who told him our number or maybe he was realli unlucky to dial my number cos my mum is known to be SMART! Not just plain smart but she is like i say, a investigator (those that are very sensitive and little bit also cannot those kind). And so, thinking that she can easily cheat my mum, he din noe that my mum is very not very old and clear-headed. From the start of the conversation, she was already of what this caller was going to do. So, she played along with the game. She made it sound like she realli believed my bro was the caller and she wanted to listen to what crap that guy going to say. And that guy didn't do a good job cos he was calling my mum "MAMA" and the next min changed to "MUMMY"! haha

The funny thing is when she told that guy she got no money and told him to tell those kidnappers to hack him into many pieces, the more the better, she heard him laugh n trying to muffle his laughter by sobbing. Isn't that funny? Even the con man thought my mum was funny! haha.

So eventually, that con man put down the phone cos he realli dunno what to say to my mum. Then my mum quickly called my sis n told her n checked if my bro is ok.

Did we call the police? Nope. We can't track him plus there are many such incidents ard too.

And later during the mum was repeating the story to her frens, i heard her say this...

Mum:" Wah Ah Mui (her fren's name), u noe that con man think i easy to cheat, when he hanged up the phone hor, i was thinking to myself, if he called back again, i will changed my pattern. I will act n sound like a old auntie, ask him :"HUH? what u say, my son kidnapped?!! Aiyoh, my son 20 yrs ago already die, u are which ah boy?"

I hear already, i can't stop laughing lor. So this is my mum's way of entertaining herself. WAHAHAAHA

Sally

No comments: