Monday, March 17, 2008

My song

Well, if you guys did check out the media box at the side of my blog, you guys should know that song "Don't look back in anger" by Oasis, has my name in it. I liked it soooooo much that I called it my song. Not just because it has my name, but also because I think this song is really catchy and easy to sing along with. I'm sure everyone has their a song in their mind that they really like so why not just let it be heard? I chosen to post that video whereby this song is sung in the Wembley Standium (UK)with the whole stadium full of people actually singing along with the chorus. I can only say that it's the FIRST time i hear soooooooo many people calling out my name!

Got to thank SY (anyway SY and Mic are both my best pals from sec sch and they are my closest frens till now) for introducing me to this song. Well, it's not like i nv heard of it before. But i just listen and forget till there is one day when i feel really bad and i was toking to SY on MSN and she said to me:

SY : "Queen, I send u a song ok?"

Me thinking to myself "What song is she going to send me this time?" The previous time, she actually sent me a song with the name "a song for the Queen" and it turned out to be our national anthem, Majullah Singapore! Wad the hell!

Me: "Are you going to send me stupid song again?"

SY: "No lah, this time is really ur song! Very nice, got ur name in it!"

In the end i took it and i listened to it, n i fell in love with it. All thanks to SY.

So i've found my song, have you?


Cheers,

Sally

PS: When u're free, watch that video, u'll understand what i mean

No comments: