Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chili Padi

I cannot remember when i started planting chili padi, should be before or straight after our final year exam. Reason? Ok, i told my mum that i am going to be very free so i should have time to start some new activities or take interest in hobbies. My sis and my bro have hobbies. For example, my bro rear luo han fish, then change to those small colourful guppies and then change some more to fighting fish cos he wan to resell for higher price. Finally he settle down on decorating his fish tank with plants. Yes, you noe those ppl who like to decorate their fish tank till it looks so nice and usually u will only find small fishes in them.


Like this...




So in this tank he rears only small fishes and some JApan prawns la.. those orange one u see down here..





For my sis, she used to rear hamsters (now she has one), quails using laundry basket(young is cute, but when it get older, you will freak out man! they fight by plucking each other feather!!!!!!) and finally now, she takes interest in growing flowers and plants.





Very pretty rite? Orchids and big flowers are her fav.. And yes they are bought with flowers. But the fact is, after the flowers wilt, she can water and look aft them till flowers grow back.


So i thought to myself... What hobbies should i take up? I tot of rearing fishes. But my mum has a issue with rearing fishes. First she say it takes up alot of space and she will nag non stop if she finds water on the floor when you change the fish tank water (based on my bro's experience). Plus, I am not that free one. Even if i am free, i will lose my interest very fast and my fish will die of hunger....


So maybe I can grow smth!


I have no money la, so i cnt buy plants. So i told my mum that i wanted to grow something and u noe how she suan me not, she say "aiyoh, tolong la, you dun waste my money and ur time, u see u wan to read books or wad, just dun grow anything!"


I very pissed off lei, so i went to the fridge and i look n look, no green beans (u noe we pri sch also grow green beans.. easy to grow wad, stop laughing!) and guess wad! I found some drying red chili padi!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!


I cut it open and i started growing them on cotton wool and when the roots came out, i transfered them to the soil of a pot of dying hibiscus plant. When i say dying i mean it, cos there are no more leaves, only branches. So starting i took care of it, everyday i water la and so on... Soon later, I neglect it.


Today I went to see it and i should realli show u wad i see...


Look, it is now so tall and there are alot of green chili on it lor! I feel a sense of satisfaction man! (Ya rite i noe!). Even my mother's hibiscus revives! Seriously, i duno wad to say lor, i must have green fingers or wad man.. Or my past life is a flower fairy. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAaHAHAHAHA, very lame hor!


P:S When you are feeling

1)blue/down/grumpy/irritated/sian/boliao for the start of the month,

or

2)you have realli bad colleagues at work to deal with,

tell urself that:

1) you are receiving ur salary soon (30days very fast one)

2) best way to counter them is to act like u din hear them or u ignore their presence.... they sure vomit blood one! who noes, mayb when they reach hm, they will be angry whole day!

Sally

No comments: